The group connects the growing luxury economy through the promotion and engagement of luxury brands in the South
Chaired by Cristina Muñoz from Cunard (Click here to see an interview with the Chair), the Luxury South Forum is a mix of Business South Champions with an interest and association with the luxury market who volunteer their time to discuss and identify the opportunities of growth within the region.
The Champions involved are:
- Chewton Glen
- Paris Smith
- Southampton Solent University
- Visit Hampshire
- And Winchester School of Art Luxury Research Group, University of Southampton
CHAIR: Cristina Muñoz – Brand Partnership & Events Manager, Cunard
VICE-CHAIR: Prof. Joanne Roberts, Winchester School of Art Luxury Research Group, University of Southampton
BOARD MEMBER: Gary Coulson, Board Director, Business South
To connect and promote Luxury Businesses in the South.
The group is still in the review and planning stages of the group, mapping out activities we would like to develop.
Projects proposed include:
- The creation of case studies/interviews with luxury start-ups and success stories of established luxury brands in the South
- Creating a ‘Luxury Trail’ for visitors to the South – Days Out, Leisure, Hospitality, Luxury Goods, Wines & Spirits, Transportation & Lifestyle, etc.
- Providing luxury real estate case studies to promote the South as a luxury location for businesses and investors
- Luxury events and networking
Anna Hales, Action Group Lead