Access critical information for businesses during the coronavirus pandemic via www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk, including FAQs and guidance on topics from Coping with Financial Impacts, People & Employment Law to Business Continuity.
Launched by Business West, a fellow business support organisation, developments are closely monitored to provide clarity on new government announcements and how they impact on British businesses.
- Access expert advice and resources on key business issues – breaking down the key coronavirus (COVID-19) information you need to know.
- Raise a question – register with the hub to ask the Trading Through Coronavirus team of experts a business-related question.
- Read FAQs on the questions raised so far.
- Sign-up for insights & information – opt-in to receive a regular ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update’ email and you’ll be kept up to date with key insights and important business information.
- Video and Podcast Series – watch a dedicated programme of videos and podcasts featuring business owners and expert updates.
Visit www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk to access this support and guidance designed to help you trade through coronavirus (COVID-19).