British Marine is the trade association for the UK leisure, superyacht and small commercial marine industry. Our 1,500+ members come from a broad range of businesses including boat builders, chandlers, brokers, marinas, passenger boats and engines.
The core aim of the business is to deliver excellence. Both in the quality of its membership services, its representation of the interests of members and the boating community alike and, most importantly, in the quality of its members.
By using a British Marine member you are dealing with a company that has signed up to an extensive Code of Practice that offers consumers confidence that the service provided will be the best. Should standards be less than expected then the consumer has recourse to British marine to address the issues.
Every company displaying the British Marine logo is proud of all it represents, so you know that when you choose to buy products and services from a British marine member, you can do so with confidence.
Delivering outstanding services, representation and products to promote the sustainable success of our members.
A thriving industry delivering amazing on water experiences for everyone.
On behalf of our members, British Marine continues to:
- Promote the marine industry
- Promote members’ products and services through national marketing campaign
- Provide showcases for its products at home and overseas
- Liaise with governments, authorities and agencies
- Conduct research on UK and international marine markets
- Provide technical, regulatory and manufacturing information and advice
- Provide strategy, advice and practical assistance on environmental issues
- Assist with training and recruitment
- Advise and represent on legal and financial matters
British Marine members gain free membership to a British Marine region as well as groups and associations relevant to their business.
Ready to amplify your business reach and be a force for positive change in the Central South? Become a Business South Champion today and unlock a wealth of networking, profile-boosting, and business opportunities.