Industry networking event
University of Surrey - Lecture Theatre F (LTF), Lecture Theatre Building, Guildford, GU2 7AP
The Surrey Centre for Cyber Security (SCCS) is hosting an industry networking event, showcasing our activities in the rapidly developing field of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies and will feature a number of invited talks from academia and industry
The event will take place on Thursday 24th January 2019, from 4pm to 7pm, in the Lecture Theatre F (LTF), Lecture Theatre Building, University of Surrey, and will include light refreshments.
- Welcome from Steve Schneider, Director, SCCS
- Steve Pannifer, Director, Chief Operations Office, Consult Hyperion
- Rob Learney, Lead Technologist, Digital Catapult
- David Michael, CEO / Co-Founder at Streeva
- John Collomosse, Professor in Computer Vision, Centre for Vision Speech & Signal Processing
This event will also be an opportunity for you to network with the Digital Catapult and local businesses as well as University of Surrey academics. If you are a business interested in collaborating with the University of Surrey or an academic keen to work with industry in the domain of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies, please join us to find out more.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Champion Ticket Price: £FREE