Making Mental Health WORK
Grand Harbour Hotel - West Quay Road, Southampton, SO15 1AG
Join fellow professionals interested in the People Agenda from across Southern England for an interactive breakfast workshop focused on mental health in the workplace, delivered by mental health expert Lee Loveless
This interactive workshop will -
- Provide an opportunity to experience some practical approaches, techniques and skills
- Give an overview of mental health awareness
- Test mental health perceptions and knowledge
- Discuss The business case for fostering an open and positive mental health environment
- Provide insights into what works in the business environment
- Provide best practice ideas to take back to your own workplace
The session will also give delegates the chance to share their experiences and discuss mental health with other local employers.
Lee Loveless is the Director at Supporting Minds Consultancy and has worked in mental health services and public health for over 18 years. He is a qualified Mental Health First Aid trainer and has extensive experience delivering mental health awareness training to businesses in the commercial industry and public sector, including local authorities and the NHS.
- Lee Loveless Supporting Minds Consultancy Director
Champion Ticket Price: £FREE
Non-Champion Ticket Price: £FREE *
*Payable by credit card at the time of booking.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Leigh-Sara on 07506 742214 or email@example.com