Currie & Brown is an asset management and construction consultancy driven by innovation. We are global in our reach and office network, but also local in our delivery and relationships. Currie & Brown is unique. Over the years we have grown our services, expertise and capabilities to meet the needs of our clients while also providing added value at every opportunity.
Currie & Brown has a firm set of organisational values that encompass everything we do. Our values were established through an organisation-wide staff consultation and a series of values workshops, which involved members of staff at all levels.
Currie & Brown is justifiably proud of this bottom-up approach, an approach that has ensured our values reflect both our business and our staff.
We positively promote these values in our activities and places of work. We also believe that by using the values statements as a road map, Currie & Brown will be able to create and sustain a competitive advantage and strengthen itself day by day, therefore meeting and exceeding the current and future demands placed upon us.
We treat clients the way we would want to be treated.
- Do what is right for the client
- Build enduring relationships
- Always make it easy to do business with us
- Communicate effectively and regularly
We care for our people through a challenging and supportive working environment.
- Encourage entrepreneurship and think creatively
- Respect the opinions of others
- Promote open and constructive feedback
- Manage performance firmly and fairly
- Recognise and reward achievement
We strive for excellence.
- Exceed the expectations of clients and colleagues
- Conduct all business with integrity and professionalism
- Think ‘Team’
- Encourage learning and self-development
- Embrace change willingly
We care about the effect we have on the environment.
- Minimise the environmental impact of our business
- Ensure working environments are healthy and safe
- Cut out extravagance and waste
- Minimise our carbon footprint