The University of Winchester, ‘Sustainable Business of the Year Award’, will be presented to the business that has reduced their impact on the environment in two or more areas:
- Green product innovation
- Emission of greenhouse gases
- Energy consumption
- Water consumption
- Production of waste and improving recycling rates
- Sustainable supply chain and procurement
- Transport impact of their goods or services
- Staff development and training on environmental impact
By entering for this award, local businesses will be able to gain recognition and promote their work to reduce the environmental impact of their business.
Nominations for this award and other categories are now open.
Further details of the other categories including criteria for all awards are attached and online https://www.winchesterbusinessawards.co.uk/
How to enter:
Enter online at: https://www.winchesterbusinessawards.co.uk/
The closing date for nominations is Monday, 4th May 2020.
Winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony on the 4th June at the University of Winchester.