The Tourism & Hospitality South Action Group focuses on showcasing the very best the South has to offer, whether you work, live or do both in the region. It brings together the tourism, hospitality and culture sectors and shares insight, opportunities and best practice.
If you are a Business South Champion and you work in leisure, tourism, culture, arts, education, wellbeing or conservation this group is perfect for you.
Our key programme of work centres around:
- Showcasing venues & experiences in the Central South
- Publishing case studies from industry experts
- Guest speakers within H&T sectors
- Working with local education providers to promote the sectors & opportunities
- Lobbying the Government for greater support for the hospitality sector
- Promoting and the creation of hospitality & tourism events within the Central South
Your Chair and Vice Chair:
Lisa Lavis, Chair, Managing Director of Glow and NED for Business South
Nathan Chart, Vice Chair, General Manager at Solent Hotel & Spa and Chair of Southampton & Region Hoteliers Association, NED for Business South.