Tourism & Hospitality South
The promotion and connection of Tourism and Hospitality centric brands, products and services within the Central South region.
The Tourism & Hospitality South Action Group focuses on showcasing the very best the South has to offer, whether you work, live or do both in the region. It brings together the tourism, hospitality and culture sectors and shares insight, opportunities and best practice.
If you are a Business South Champion and you work in leisure, tourism, culture, arts, education, wellbeing or conservation this group is perfect for you.
To find out more and to join our group, please email – email@example.com
The Tourism & Hospitality South action group focuses on highlighting the very best the South has to offer, whether you work, live or do both in the region.
The group brings together key experts and knowledge to identify growth initiatives, challenges and brilliant innovations in the Tourism & Hospitality sectors.
Our key programme of work centres around:
- Showcasing venues & experiences in the Central South
- Publishing case studies from industry experts
- Guest speakers within H&T sectors
- Working with local education providers to promote the sectors & opportunities
- Lobbying the Government for a dedicated Hospitality Minister
- Promoting and the creation of hospitality & tourism events within the Central South
Champions involved are:
Chair and Vice Chair:
Lisa Lavis, Chair, CEO & Founder of Glow and NED for Business South
Nathan Chart, Vice Chair, General Manager at Solent Hotel & Spa and Chair of Southampton & Region Hoteliers Association, NED for Business South
Solent Business Centre
343 Millbrook Road West