Local Produce Trade Show
The best of local food and drink from the South will once again be in the spotlight at the show. The event, which has been established for over a decade now, is the foremost of its kind in the region. It brings together high-quality local producers with influential catering & hospitality trade buyers.
The event, which is organised by Business South, and sponsored by Southampton & Region Hoteliers Association, First Stop Supplies, Cavendish Ships Stores, Carnival UK, Hampshire Fare and Surrey Hills Enterprises, aims to support the local and rural economies whilst developing food and drink supply chains.
Over 60 local producers are expected to exhibit on the day. Complimentary tea and coffee will be provided.
This event is free to attend for genuine food and drink buyers. It is important to us and our exhibitors that only genuine buyers attend this event and anyone found to be in attendance for other purposes, e.g. directly selling to the exhibitors may be asked to leave.
Do you have food or beverage produce to showcase to catering buyers from the South?
Business South, Southampton & Region Hoteliers Association, First Stop Supplies, Cavendish Ship Stores, Hampshire Fare, Enterprise South, Carnival UK and Surrey Hills Enterprises, invite producers and suppliers from the South to exhibit at the Local Produce Show 2024.
The event is in its 16th year and provides a great platform for producers and suppliers to showcase their fantastic range of local food, beverage and produce to a wide and influential selection of catering & hospitality trade buyers from the region.
What to expect:
- 350 local food & beverage buyers, chefs and caterers (pre-registered in 2023)
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to join a pre-exhibition seminar to hear from a variety of speakers involved with local produce and the food industry
- The option to add some of your produce to the buyer’s goody bags
- Meet and Pitch to the buyer panel
- FREE Small business advice sessions with Enterprise South
- Meet and ask questions to our expert panel of regional influential chefs